Saturday, February 24, 2007

It's About Flooring!

Over the years I have worked with thousands of people from around the world who are in the midst of a flooring project and need help. I have tried to help these folks who are stuck in what I call Steve's Stages of Floor Shopping. Hopefully I have been able to reduce the frustation levels for these homeowners that seems almost unavoidable when buying floors.

I have been to at least 100 factories in countries like the United States, Canada, China, Germany, England, France and more. My time each day besides running a company is to continue to advance my own knowledge of flooring. I do whatever I can to be a knowledgeable and credible flooring expert. Some of the best minds in flooring are contributors to my own education and I am thankful for that.

My focus on flooring combined with my interest in technology has developed into a business that I started in 1998 called iFLOOR which now includes both online products and services and well as local iPUPs. (iPUP = Internet Pick Up Point)

I am starting this blog as a method of sharing my flooring journeys with you in the hope that by sharing information in an objective open way your projects will be more successful.

It's About Flooring!

No comments: